Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Well this weight loss thing is going okay.  I am down about 7 lbs with a LONG way to go, but I am trying to take my one day at a time theory I use with my daughter and apply it to my weight loss. I didn't gain all this weight overnight so it is not going to be gone overnight, it is going to take time and if it's half a pound or 5 pounds at least it's a loss.
I have been slacking in the exercise department, I am just so tired.  I know that if I committed to doing it everyday maybe I wouldn't be so tired.  I just have to commit to myself that I will do at least 30 minutes a day.
I am a bit intimidated by the gym, I take the ZUMBA calsses and that's about it.  The equipment, all the people who look like athletes intimidate me,  I don't even know where to start with the weight lifting equipment, they have a lot of other classes there but I haven't tried them yet.   Well I am trying, I am doing Weight Watchers online, I may sign up for the meetings as well for the extra support. We shall see what happens, but good news is I no longer have the desire to eat crap because of how awful it makes me feel.  Hopefully by this time next month I am down another 10 lbs. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment