Monday, January 23, 2012

Methinks Monday- My Creative Past, Present, Future

I was a teacher before I had kids, I was a good teacher, a creative teacher, a teacher who went the extra step, made the extra effort, made things fun, at least I think I did.  I taught 5th grade and I absolutely loved my job, I looked forward to going to work every day. I look back on that time and I miss it, I miss being that good at something.
Do I want to go back to teaching in the classroom, probably not.  I want to be be here for my kids, I do know that I want to do something creative with my life.  I want to use my talents to do something in this world but I am  not sure that teaching is it.  I love crafts, I love to write, I love to take pictures, I love to create in the kitchen, I love being with my kids. I hope that someday I will do something that I love and look forward to each day that utilizes all my skills. Any ideas?  What do you really want to do in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment