Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love the People Who Love You, and Don't Hate the People Who Hate You

Love this quote, our cousin posted this on my facebook page this morning, because of some negative responses I had to my blog. I think it says it all, don't you.  Don't waste time worrying about what people have to say to you if they are going to be negative and mean.  You should only pay attention to the people who love you and matter to you in your life.  If you don't like me, I am sorry there is nothing I can do to change that. 
 I do feel terrible that someone is that unhappy in their lives that they have to be mean to others, I wish that everyone could feel the happieness I feel everyday with my children, I wish that for them, just to feel that joy for just a moment and then maybe you will think twice about being unkind to another person. This a short post because I don't want to spend anymore time giving it any more attention.  Have a beautiful day and a beautiful life....enjoy each and every moment, don't be so negative all the time, don't let the negativity get the best of you, be positive and enjoy each and every moment this life has to offer you.

1 comment: