Monday, November 14, 2011

Bucket List


"Write it down. Written goals have a way of transforming wishes into wants; cant's into cans; dreams into plans; and plans into reality. Don't just think it - ink it!"- Author Unknown

So these are the things I hope to do in my lifetime and they are in no particular order.

Own my own home with a fabulous kitchen and craft room
Be a great friend
Be more outgoing
Find a wonderful place to live
Have a big birthday party for myself
Keep really good friends in my life
Color my hair red or blonde
Love myself more
Be confident
Have a fundraiser to raise $ for Down Syndrome
Start a foundation and donate baskets to  Maria Ferreri Children's Hospital.
Spend Christmas in NYC
Do something I said I would never ever do
Go to the Statue of Liberty
See the wild horses on a beach
Write a novel
Have the nerve to do karyoke
Visit a winery
Visit Yosemite National Park
Have a girls weekend getaway
Go to Vegas
Go snorkeling
Go scuba diving
Change someone's life
Create a family tree
Get a dog
Read 100 books
Watch 100 movies
Drive from NY to CA
Rent a beach house in Cape May for the whole summer
Spend a weekend in NYC
Witness a solar eclipse
Visit all 50 states
Discover what makes me truly happy
See the koala's in Australia
Surprise someone
See a sunset and sunrise
Plant a tree
Write a letter to my friends to let them know how much they mean to me
Get a complete makeover
Raise happy and healthy children
Run a 5k
Learn to ski
Go bowling
Learn to surf
Learn to play tennis
Learn sign language
Learn to play the guitar
Go rock climbing
Get healthy, lose weight.
Go on a cruise
Go to the Grand Canyon as an adult
Visit Italy
Visit England
Go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC
Take up photography
Take up gourmet cooking
Learn to draw and paint
Learn to sew
Discover my life's purpose
Get a PHD
Make a difference in someone's life
Write and publish a children's book.
Sleep in Cinderella's Castle
Be a college professor
Have at least 1000 blog followers
Create a home with an inviting, joyous, comfortable, loving atmosphere
Go whale watching
Swim with dolphins
Live near the beach
Find inner peace
Learn to forgive
Learn Yoga
Learn to meditate
Go to lots of broadway plays
Start my own craft business, or children's birthday party business
Pay off all our debt
Go to Hawaii
That's about all I can think of, I hope I have inspired all of you to create your own lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment