Monday, January 16, 2012

NEW IDEAS FOR BLOG POSTING

Methinks/Mindboggling Monday
Well I haven't been blogging everyday. So I have been trying to come up with some ideas to get me blogging everyday so I decided to dedicate each day of the week to something different to keep it interesting.  Depending on what I am feeling that week the topics may change a bit. I am also trying to spread the word about my blog because I just want to raise awareness about Down Syndrome, and to get people out to the events that help raise awareness for this disorder, so if you can spread the word and share my blog with others and get them to start following me that would be AWSOME!!! 

Methinks/Mindboggling Monday (what I am thinking or going through that week)
Tips for Tuesday (whether it's a product I like or something I think would benefit you)
Weightloss Wednesday (my neverending attempts to lose weight and get in shape)
Thoughtful Thursday (thoughts for the day, or how to do something nice for someone else)
Friends and Family Friday (I will blog about my friends and family)
Soups on Saturday (My favorite recipes)
Spontaneous Sunday (I will write about anything and everything, whatever topic comes to mind)

1 comment: