- I am thankful for a wonderful husband who provides for us in so many ways. We have had our ups and downs as all married people do, but we will always be there for each other no matter what comes our way.
- I am thankful for the most wonderful son a mother could ask for. He is full of love, light and laughter. His sensitive nature is something I will always admire in him.
- I am thankful for my daughter who has been through so much in her little life, she is so strong and brave, she is my hero.
- I am thankful for my parents, who have been here for my family in more ways than I can count. They have made so many things possible for me and I don't know what I would do without them.
- I am thankful for my family members who kept in touch with me through the tough times and I always knew that they would be there if I needed them.
- I am thankful for the Maria Farreri Children's Hospital and for the doctors and nurses there. Without that beautiful place and all of those wonderful people, I don't know where we would be today.
- I am thankful for wonderful friends who have been there for me in the past 3 months, and have changed my outlook on life and people. They have taught me more things then they will ever know, and I love them for that. I hope that someday I can be as good a friend to them as they have been to me.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
As a child that attended catholic school, I remember the activity so clearly, each year we would be given a cornucopia to color and decorate. On the Horn of Plenty were lines and on those lines we were supposed to write all the things we were thankful for. As a child I didn't even think about it and I probably wrote the same thing every year. "I am thankful for my family, the roof over my head, the food on my plate." Don't get me wrong I am still thankful for those things but today as a mother I am thankful for so much more than that.