Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday


I love my son, he is the smartest most kind hearted little boy I know, and I am not just saying that because I am his mother.  He has a Math Test today and I made him a study guide so that we could review it together.  He hugged me and said "Thanks for making this for me mom, I am going to do good on my test thanks to you."
Then while doing my exercise yesterday he said "what are you doing mom?" and I told him that I was trying to lose weight to feel and look better.  He said "don't do that mom you are beautiful just the way you are now."  Man I love that kid. So nice segway into Weightloss Wednesday, huh?  It hasn't been going so well,  PMS + TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT= NOT SO GOOD RESULTS. So I am hoping to get back into the swing of things today, making better choices and pushing myself a little harder in the exercise department.  Hope everyone else who is also on this journey is doing well, Happy Healthy Wednesday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one struggling with this weight thing! My husband and I just had to have brownies last night! But today I will make better choices and do a little more exercising. Thanks for sharing that. And you're right - your son is so sweet and kind! Must get it from his parents!

    ReplyDelete