Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Alike than Different

Children with Down Syndrome are often fully included in social and educational settings and often go onto graduate High School and attend post secondary education programs. Celebrate these achivements on March 21, National Down Syndrome Day.

When I first had my daughter I worried and still worry about so many things, will she be accepted, will other kids be friends with her, will she talk, will she walk, will she learn, will she know things, will she fit in, what kind of person will she be, what kind of relationship will I have with her, will she want to do things that other little girls like to do with their moms.  It helps me so much to see all the stories about kids with Down Syndrome who go on to live wonderful, fullfilling lives.  Won't you help me spread awareness about Down Syndrome, follow and share my blog.
Visit http://ndss.org/ to learn more about Down Syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment