Friday, December 2, 2011

Take A Little Time


Leah does this thing while she is eating, she just looks up at me with those big bright eyes and smiles with the bottle in her mouth.  She has been doing this for quite sometime now and then this morning she proceded to do the same thing only this time she was laughing out loud, it was the cutest, and most funny thing, EVER.So when I woke up this morning, we were running late, I still hadn't made Danny's lunch, I needed coffee, I needed to put the clothes in the dryer,I had to feed the baby, it was all just going wrong this morning.  For a moment I wanted to hop back in bed and pull the covers over my head, but I didn't, I pressed on.  By the time I had heated the bottle and did the 20 other things I had to do, I was feeling pretty cranky.  Then I sat down to feed her and she just laughed so hard, I started laughing with her.  It again reminded me how incredibly lucky I am to be here, to share these moments with her and to just smile.  So what that things aren't done, so what that lunch isn't made, there is always time to get it done, and thank God I have that time with her and my son. So thank you Leah for reminding Mommy this morning that life is good, and to take the time to laugh and smile at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment