Monday, December 5, 2011

JUST KEEP SPINNING, JUST KEEP SPINNING


Okay so at 34 years of age I have decided that it is time to get my butt in shape.  I am all ready, I've got the pants, the tshirt, the sneakers, the music, the spinning bike and the gym membership.  I got this, I can do this, I can do anything, I watched my infant daughter go through heart surgery I can do ANYTHING.  Fast foward to my morning attempt at the spinning bike,  let me preface this by saying that 1 year ago I was able to get through a 1 hour spinning class. Now, well that is a whole other miserable story, I am ridiculously out of shape, I was barely able to do 10 minutes.  Uggggh I am so depressed.  I mean I know that this is the first step right?  I just have to do it.  So now I have a whole gym schedule, exercise at home plan and a menu.  So hopefully I can also use this blog not only to write about my wonderful family but to also hold myself accountable to my health plan, wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!! I keep a tiny sign on my desk, a take-off on "Keep Calm and Carry On". It says, "Shut Up and Get on With It" - that always gives me a shove to keep going. When I quit smoking I told myself each morning, "I'll smoke tomorrow. I just won't smoke today." It's been 32 years since I quit. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete