Monday, March 12, 2012

ZZZZZZZZZZ

So we have been lacking in the sleep department lately.  Little Miss has decided that sleep is not an option at 2 am- 6am and really does not feel the need to nap during the day, I think that she believes that she is truly going to miss something super important or monumental. So I have tried the cry it out method, I have tried lying in the room with her, either way she will not nap, I take that back she napped the one day I just let her cry it out but I feel terrible letting her cry but I know that at 7 months old she already knows this.  Why do you ask? Well when I walk into the room as she is "crying" and I use quotes because there are no tears and suddenly she has a big ol goofy grin on her face, so I do see an academy award in her near future, because she totally has her mommy wrapped around her little finger and she knows it.  So what have you done to get your babies to nap or sleep through the night, this tired mama can use some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment