Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Money Makes the World go Round

We played the Mega Millions tonight, maybe we will hit the jackpot, wouldn't that be nice.  Over 300 million dollars, I don't even know what I would do with it all, I probably would give 25% or more of it to St. Jude and Maria Ferreri Hospital, pay off our medical debt. I would donate a large chunk to the Down Syndrome Association.  I would pay off my parents' house for them, help other family, I would help those who have been there for us and helped us, I would buy a house, travel a lot and my kids would be set for life.  I would love to go to a homeless shelter and just hand out thousands of dollars, I would love to help everyone. I would take all kinds of lessons, music, art, photography, anything and everything. I would be home with my kids and stop feeling so guilty that I am not earning a paycheck. On a more selfish level I would hire my own personal trainer and chef to help me lose this weight once and for all.  It would be nice to know that we will be able to spend lots of time together as a family and not have to worry. Dream a little dream.

What would you do with $300,000,000?

1 comment:

  1. Horse ranch in California, pay off mine, my husband's and my sister's student loans and spend a year in Paris........I would spend the rest of my life volunteering at animal shelters and teaching art to underprivileged and sick kids

    ReplyDelete