Monday, July 29, 2013

Mommy Time Monday- FORTUNE COOKIE SOAP

So the haircut never happened and I so desperately need one, instead I spent the entire weekend sick, fan-freaking-tastic.  Anyway I belong to this seasonal subscription box called, Fortune Cookie Soap and I love them.  This morning I used one of their Sugar Scrubs and Whipped Creams and OMG I am in love.  I will be placing an order soon.
I just thought I would share something I do for myself and it is getting this little subscription box in the mail.  It is something that is just for me and I look forward to it.  I get so excited to open it up when it's in my mailbox.  So if you have not tried Fortune Cookie Soap yet, you must.  I am not being paid nor am I affiliated with Fortune Cookie Soap, I just really love them and think you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment