Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Take A Look Tuesday- My Happy Places

We are finally all unpacked, moved in and living life.  Everything is cleaned, hung and placed.  I am so happy and it looks great, it feels like home. I am so happy and so blessed.  I have found a new love of cooking and I can't wait to make lots of healthy new recipes in my new happy place.
I also have space now for my crafts, I still have to get a chair, but I am well on my way to creating new and wonderful things in my new area. The room is still a work in progress!!!!

I am so happy and learning to live in the moment and I am so blessed to have the space to be able to do the things that I love.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! We moved into a new house in February so I know that coming home feeling. Again congrats and completely enjoy the joy of being in a new home.

    ReplyDelete