Monday, July 8, 2013

On the Wagon, Off the Wagon, On the Wagon


So it begins again, I am starting over for the umpteenth time.  It's not rocket science, eat less, move more.  I get it, really I do.  But something happens in between the stress and the happenings of everyday life, I take bites, bites that add up all day long, bites that I do not even realize I have taken.  I finish things on my daughter's plate because it would be wasteful to throw it away.  So here I am once again having to get back on the wagon. How is it that I have a Master's Degree and I can't figure out how to once and for all lose this weight for good?  This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life and I have to do it, I must do it, I won't be satisfied until I have kicked this weight loss things ass.
Do I do like the Biggest Loser and exercise for 6 hours or do I walk for 30 mins a day?  Do I eat meat? Do I eat carbs? Do I only eat veggies?  It is really all to much to process.
My goal, as silly as it sounds is to be able to run in the Princess Half Marathon in Disney by the time I am 40.
I just feel like I keep failing at this.  I get so discouraged so easily. I am running out of options so I decided to just start with calorie counting, and I utilized the Lose It App, and I did my Walk Away the Pounds DVD.  I wish someone could pay me to lose weight, because if I could treat it like a job I would totally do fabulous at it.

In other news my little miss who is almost 2, is now standing without holding onto anything, so it's not long now until we will hear the pitter patter of those little feet, I hope. I hope everyone has had a great day. If anyone has any diet, exercise tips please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment