Monday, July 15, 2013

Mommy Time Monday- Stress

How do you deal with stress?  This week is going to be VERY stressful for me.  OT is starting for Little Miss and I have to bring her there at 6:00 in the evening.  I should preface that by saying that she goes to bed by 6:30-7:00 so it is her cranky period of the day, so I am already stressing out about it. Then she has the usual therapy sessions and everything else that I have to get done this week. In the past, I thrived on stress, I worked best under pressure.  Today, it's a whole different story. I don't do well with stress, I feel it in my body, I feel sick to my stomach. I feel awful and have already broken out in hives.  All this added to the million and one things I have to get done in the next 3 days, should prove to be interesting for my stress levels.

Sometimes it is hard to have it all riding on my shoulders, don't get me wrong my husband helps when he's here and when he can but mostly everything has to be taken care of during the week; so that means it's up to me to get it done. In the end I always get it done, but it's just the stress before hand that I am having a hard time with.  I guess it all leads back to the fact that I need to make time for myself to de-stress.  How do you deal with the stress in your life?  I would love to hear about your experiences, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment