Saturday, August 3, 2013

South, School, Homeschool

I am getting used to the south.  It is definitely hot that is for sure.  It's like someone puts a hot, wet washcloth over your face as soon as you walk out the door.  Other than that we are enjoying it, we are going to start making time to see all the things there are to see. I am thinking about homeschooling my kids next year, I need a year to get organized and figure out what to do.  My son currently loves school so we will see.
I know I will most likely homeschool my daughter, because there isn't inclusion here and I am not comfortable with that.  If anyone has any homeschooling advice I would appreciate it. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Elizabeth! I am hoping to get mine going soon. I don't think I have ever fully adjusted to the south but I know my kids have had a different kind of childhood than I did. I always lived in apartments in NY and love living in the boonies here.

    If I can ever help you with homeschooling, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete