Sunday, August 25, 2013

Me Time, Homey Stuff

So I am trying really hard to make time for myself lately, because I have noticed the less time allow myself the more horrible I start to feel, the more tired and old I feel.

I also bought myself a few things, even if was only because all my favorite places to shop were having sales.  I  bought myself some new skincare items.  I purchased some Origins face wash, toner and moisturizer.  I have read great things about Origins and thought I would give it a try.  So far so good, I am really liking it.

Then I got some stuff from Bath and Body Works.  They too were having an awesome sale.  Some candles in yummy fall scents.




                                            A cute owl plug in with fall scent bulbs. Can you tell I love fall?

I am also trying to decorate our home to make it beautiful and homey.  I started today by creating a central location for my kids' schedules and bags. So I did this with a little help from my hubby.
This is the first time I feel at home in a place that we have lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment