Sunday, August 18, 2013

So Long Summer

Well summer is officially over and we didn't get to even half the things on our bucket list.  My daughter has therapy 4 days a week so that kind of prevented us from venturing out too much.  Now I feel terrible, that we didn't get to do all of the things that I planned, all of the things we wanted to do together.  I love to have both my kids at home with me and my heart is breaking that my son has to go back to school.
Therapy sessions will continue for another year for Little Miss and then she is turned over to the school system, uggghh. I get sick to my stomach when I even think about it. So summer, I regret we didn't do enough but luckily the weather doesn't change down here so we can probably still do summer like things well into fall on the weekends.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot how long you've been here but fall and even winter is the best beach weather and for doing other things outside :)

    ReplyDelete