Monday, August 5, 2013

CARDIOLOGY STRESS

Stressing out big time.  My daughter has her yearly visit to the cardiologist coming up this week.  We are seeing a new doctor which completely adds to the stress.  People who have been there understand completely what I am going through and feeling right now.  All the stress of the surgery and the terrifying feelings flood my brain.  I get so scared that they will tell me she needs to have another surgery, I worry that this doctor who doesn't know her will want to do test after test looking for a problem.  I just worry, I'm a worrier.  And she also has to go on her birthday, which I know seems cruel but it was the only appointment I could get and it's super early so we will get it over and done with.

1 comment:

  1. She's your baby and you are always going to worry about her, but I'm sure the visit will go well. Leah is so sweet that the doctor may order tests just to be able to see her again.

    ReplyDelete