Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I LOVE FORTUNE COOKIE SOAP

So  I love Fortune Cookie Soap, http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/, so much so that I have subscribed to their quarterly Soap Box Subscription.  "The Soap Box is a quarterly subscription box, centered around handcrafted, bath + body products."  There is a Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall box! I decided I would do a little mini review of the products each season.
So this is the Spring Soap Box.

"The Birds and the Bees" Bath Fizzy, smells AMAZING, fruity and sweet, just toss it in the bath as it is filling up and if the smell doesn't make you feel like it's spring, I don't  know what will. It leaves your skin feeling super moisturized and soft.

"Late Bloomer" Fortune Cookie Soap  scented with Polynesian Hibiscus, ripe berries, white amber and vanilla.  To me it smells a bit like Pineapple and Vanilla, love it.  It leaves your skin super smooth and exfoliated.



"Down to Earth" Tea Light Candle, this is FCS's first candle and let me tell you it smells fabulous. It's a soft earthy blend of basil and lavender and I hope they come out with jar size candles ASAP.




"Dirty Hoe" OCD Hand Sanitizer, can I say that I love, love, love FCS's Hand Sanitizers and this one is so nice, to me it smells like a mixture of fresh cut grass and spring rain.

"A Nod to the Hippies" Shimmer Stick
Patchouli, amber and vanilla, leaves a slight scent on your skin and adds a bit of shimmer and shine wherever you want a highlight.

"Kiss My Vine" Bath Salts smells just like Strawberries and Champagne, yummo.  Sprinkle the salts while your bath is filling. Leaves skin soft and smelling sweet.

"Honey Dew Me" Whipped Cream smells like watermelon, canteloupe, apple and vanilla. This stuff is wonderful, it is a body cream that is whipped, it is lovely on the skin, not greasy and smells wonderful.

"I Wet my Plants" Spray Lotion smells like melon, jasmine and baby powder.  I am not sure if I like the concept of a spray lotion, although I loved the lotion itself, smell fabulous and leaves skin smooth. I just wish it wasn't in a spray bottle.
When you join the Soap Box you will not be disappointed, it is so much fun getting surprises in the mail.  They also give you a $10 coupon toward a future purchase with every box. This is definitely one of my favorite companies and I am so glad that I found them. Visit http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/








1 comment:

  1. You have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Check out this post and fin out what it is all about: http://theuglytruthmom.blogspot.ca/2013/03/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete