Friday, April 13, 2012

To Blog or Not to Blog that is the question

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, just haven't had it in me. When I sit down to write I guess I have to feel it, I have to want to write, and I have to feel like what I am putting on this blog is worth everyone's time and effort and I guess lately I feel like people are probably not interested anymore, I am sure there are people that are sick of seeing my blog post show up on Facebook and have even been told so and I quote "Nobody Cares, get over yourself."  So I guess that was pretty tough to swallow, and is probably why I haven't written in a while. I actually thought about stopping the whole thing,
Anyway I enjoy writing and if you don't like my blog or reading the updates than you don't have to read it, it is totally your opinion and you are entitled to it.  So I will resume regular blogging in a couple of days and to the people sending me nasty messages, I am sorry that you think I need to get over myself, but I am just doing something that I enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, Please keep writing!! I look forward to each and every one of your posts. You are very generous to share your family with those of us who enjoy reading about them. For me, I blog, because like you, I enjoy writing. Do it for you!! Ignore the negative. As Dr. Seuss so aptly wrote: "Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter." Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog your heart out, Beth. I wish I had the courage to put my thoughts out there in public for all to read like you do. I admire you, and I love your writing. AND, it is a pleasure to see the pictures and hear about your sweet children.

    ReplyDelete