Friday, May 31, 2013

STOP READING STOP COMMENTING

I wasn't going to give this any attention because it was only going to give the troll who keeps reading and commenting on my blog recognition.  I mentioned it in an earlier post that if you don't like my writing or what I write about please don't read it.  But you whoever you are keep leaving me rude comments on my blog about what I write, how I write it and how my child is never going to be "NORMAL" You sir or madame, I don't even know who you are and I don't know you, so please stop writing comments, stop reading it if you don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on writing Beth!!! I love hearing all the updates! As for this "troll", dont let it get to you... you're gonna run into losers where ever you go! Keep up the good work! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete