Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Yesterday was Mother's Day, and it was the best Mother's Day since I became a mom 7 years ago that I have ever had. We were so busy all weekend.  We visited Downtown Disney on Saturday afternoon, had dinner there and just walked around the shops. While we were there, there was a group of young people with Down Syndrome performing on stage. It was perfect.
On Sunday we visited EPCOT Center, it is my most favorite place on earth, my happy place.  To be able to spend Mother's Day with the people I love most in the place I love most was simply Magical.  I enjoyed every moment and for the first time in my life I was living life in that moment, not thinking about anything else in the future. I was happy and I was enjoying that very moment.  I honestly can say that is the first time that has ever happened to me.  My mind is always racing, thinking, worrying, not being in the moment.   I am slowly learning to be happy in the the now and I love it.  Thank you to my hubby and my fabulous kids for making this Mother's Day the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment