Friday, May 31, 2013

I Write For Me and For No one Else

Hello friends, so here's the thing, I may not always write correctly.  I may not always write about things that people enjoy. I write this blog for me, I write it because I enjoy it.  My attitude is if you don't like it, don't read it, no one is forcing you to do anything that you do not want to do.  Be happy in your own life, so that you don't have to constantly criticize others, be happy and don't read things that you do not enjoy.

Okay now that that is out of the way.  The days are certainly getting hotter down South, and summer vacation for my oldest kiddo is approaching quickly.   I am making another summer bucket list with him to decide all the things we want to fit in this summer.  We will be learning and having fun all summer.  So I will be posting our Summer List in a few days as soon as we finish it up. What are your plans for the summer, I would love to hear about it.  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, from Time with A & N. I was reading through a couple of your posts. I can't believe how rude people can be. You are so right. If people don't like what you write, don't read it. That's the thing I feel that I've found with blogging. Is I open myself up to more criticism as if us moms aren't critical of ourselves enough without everyone else's judgemental opinions. I follow you through facebook mostly because I "liked" your page a while back but I'll also follow through GFC too. So ignore all the crazies and just keep on doing what you're doing.

    Angela @ http://glennbabies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete