Monday, December 30, 2013

Project 365- 2014

New Year Day is great for resolutions but when it comes to sticking to a resolution, well let's just say that is not an easy task for me.  It would probably be a lot easier to just take the year day by day and to make small changes that will ultimately get me to where I want to be one year from now. I will not make any resolutions this year but if I had to describe in one word what I want 2014 to be it would be  Effortless.  
I am beginning something on my blog this year called the 365 project.  What is it you ask?  It is basically a project in self- discipline, for one year or 365 days, I will take a photo everyday of some aspect of my life and blog about it here.  I also hope to make some sort of scrapbook along with it. I want to make it more about all the things I want to accomplish this year, all the things I love about my life, all the things I do and see.  I am extremely excited to get started. So here is to a wonderful 2014, may it be effortless in living, enjoying, loving, doing and learning.  Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment