Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BLOGMAS CHRISTMAS MUSIC

It's Blogmas time!!!! What in the world is Blogmas you ask?  It's a combination of the word Blog and Christmas.  I am going to blog everyday from now until Christmas day about all things Christmas.  Today's topic?  Christmas music of course.  No Christmas season is complete without listening to some Christmas tunes.  My favorite Christmas albums are as follows.

1.  I am love, love, loving Kelly Clarkson's new Album Wrapped in Red. It's Christmas music it's Kelly Clarkson, what's not to love.

2. Michael Buble Christmas- Love him, love his voice, did I mention I love this album?

3.  Josh Groban's Noel- LOVE IT!!!

4. Glee Christmas

These are just a few of my favorite albums.  What are your favorites?  I would love to hear, leave me a comment and let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment