Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Babies

My kids are summer babies so July and August are usually filled with lots of birthday activities, cakes, parties, and balloons.  This is the first year that my son will not be having a big party but he is going to get to go to Disney World so I think that is a fair trade.  I am sure that there will still be cake and celebration and decorations galore.  As for little miss she hasn't had a birthday party yet in her little life, she was sick on her 1st birthday and this year all our family is in another state.  We will probably visit Disney then too because why not.  

My son started summer vacation and today we experienced Tropical Storm Andrea. So it was an indoor, stay in your pajamas kind of day. I hope the rest of the summer is nice, warm and sunny. I want to start getting more active.  Well I hope all is well out there.  I hope you are all loving your summer so far.

1 comment:

  1. Where do you live? Guess tropical storm andrea is headed our way here in Maryland. Hope it s sunny for your Disney trip.

    ReplyDelete