Thursday, June 27, 2013

Get er Done

So we are loving life in the south, loving the slower pace, loving all the activities there are to do here.  I just wish we would have done it sooner.  We were just stuck in a rut, constantly waiting for life to just happen, waiting for things to happen to us instead of getting out there and doing what we wanted and what we needed.
We wanted a change, we needed a change and we made it happen and now couldn't be happier.  The kids seem much happier too, I am sure they sense how happy we are and that certainly affects them.  So with summer here things are just so much better, there is so much to do, there are places to go, there are things to see.   I am still working on meeting people, meeting other moms.  Meeting people is definitely the hardest part for me,  I am shy by nature and have an extremely hard time putting myself out there, but I am working on it.  I hope that if you are stuck in a rut that you will just get out there and make a change.
I have been thinking about this a lot lately,  I am trying desperately to lose weight but have lost the motivation to do it, I know it's not rocket science. I just have to do it, no excuses, just do it now.  I don't want to spend a fortune. I don't want to buy special potions and foods, but sometimes I just have a hard time figuring it out.  So it's time to use the same attitude and just get it done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment