Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Don't Let the Door Hit Ya Where the Good Lord Split Ya

2012
Thanks for the memories, the heart ache, the happy times, the wonderful times. 

I learned a lot this year.

January- I turned 35 and my girl went off all of her heart medications, I remember never being so excited.

February- Loving spending time with the kids, it was a time of staying indoors a lot, and we celebrated Valentine's Day


March- Our 10th Wedding Anniversary
April- Our little girl was learning and doing so much.

May/June- We made new friends at the down syndrome association

July- My little boy turned 7

August- My little girl turned 1
September- Hubby turned 38 and little guy started 2nd grade

October- Our First Buddy Walk
November- We spent Thanksgiving at home and I cooked my first turkey
December-  Had a wonderful Christmas together and had lots of Elf on the Shelf fun









No comments:

Post a Comment