Monday, May 4, 2015

Listers Gotta List May Challenge DAYS 1-3

So I love TheResetGirl.com.  She puts out a list challenge every month and although I am a few days late to the game.  I thought for the month of May I would just complete the challenge on my blog instead of creating the scrapbook kind of lists like others seem to be doing.  So I will do lists 1-3 here since I missed those days.

REASONS WHY I LOVE TO LIST

1. Keeps me on task
2. Helps me not to forget
3. Makes me accountable
4. Makes me not feel so stressed
5. Helps me when I am really busy

BEST ADVICE I WAS EVER GIVEN
1. Don't sweat the small stuff
2. You are not hard on your kids, the people who think you are have no idea how to parent
3. Have fun.

MOMENTS I WISH I COULD DO OVER
(these things have to do with the way other people acted or didn't act)
1.Getting engaged (long story, didn't quite turn out the way I hoped)
2. Giving birth to my daughter (wish I knew then what I know now and it would have all been okay)


No comments:

Post a Comment