Monday, November 3, 2014

50 Random Facts About Me

50 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I am an only child
2.  I grew up in the Bronx
3.  Before being a SAHM I was a 5th grade teacher
4.  I have a Master's Degree in Education
5.  I am shy
6.  I am a homebody
7.  I don't have many friends
8.  I love anything DISNEY
9.  I collect Disney mugs
10. I am a Capricorn
11. I love artichokes
12. I hate snow
13. I did not know my daughter was going to be born with Down Syndrome
14. I like to make schedules (most of which I never follow)
15. I have always wanted a surprise party
16. I love planning birthdays for my kids
17. I can't dance
18. I can't sing
19. I can't play an instrument
20. I have always wanted to try a Yoga class
21. I love the beach
22. I hope to someday soon be comfortable in my own skin
23. I often feel let down by people
24. It is very hard for me to make new friends.
25. I wish I could play the guitar
26. I want to take photography classes
27. I want to take art classes
28. I bore easily
29. I love to do arts and crafts
30. I love to cook
31. I am a great friend
32. I want to go to Italy one day
32. I want to go on a Disney Cruise
33. I have been disappointed in my life more times than I can count
34. I want to take a cross country trip
35. I have always wanted to live in Manhattan
36. I wish I could draw
37. I wish I had siblings
38. I hate that people are very judgmental of me
39. I am a lefty
40. I have a lot of regrets about how I handled certain situations in my life.
41. I was made fun of as a child
42. I often feel invisible
43. I worry
44. It bothers me when people just don't get it
45. I hate explaining myself and my choices to people
46. I am never going back to teaching (those of you who are curious)
47. I love reality TV
48. My kids are my life
49. Our daughter's medical debt has kept us from doing a lot in our lives, but she is worth it.
50. I always feel like I don't know when the rug is going to be pulled out from under me

No comments:

Post a Comment