Monday, January 21, 2013

Signing, and Sneakers and Legos Oh My!!!!!!!

Little Miss is doing really well, standing and trying to cruise along the side of the couch with a little extra help.  She is saying baby, hi pa, and me.  She is also signing more, which is very exciting, she has been eating so much better lately as well, I couldn't be happier with how well she is doing.  She also got her first pair of sneakers because she has to practice her standing and walking in shoes for her physical therapy.

My little guy continues to make so proud as well, he is doing so wonderful in school.  He has been building one of the huge Lego sets he got for Christmas, he amazes me everyday how he able to put those things together in no time at all.  I so cannot do that, my brain repels legos I think.  He is amazing, he is 7 and is able to build the sets that say ages 10-14.  AMAZING!!!! This is the one he is currently working on 1368 pieces.
Did I mention how he amazes me, all by himself, noone helped him at all, he is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment