Thursday, May 3, 2012

PRODUCTS I WANT TO TRY OR LOVE

I was watching The View the other day and these are what they called the must use products for the
 summer.  I am curious.  I may have to try them all.




This is the only product I have tried so far, L'Oreal Magic Lumi and  I must say I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, when your skin is lacking in luster, this is the stuff to use, a little bit goes a long way and it magically transforms your face from blah to glowing.  I will let you know if I try the rest of the products and what I think of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    found your blog through Top Mommy Blogs.
    I like your blog!
    Anyway, the Caress Body Wash is amazing! It smells beautiful and is gentle on the skin. I get mine from Walgreens for pennies with coupons. :-)
    follow back if you'd like at http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete